|Deuterated Drugs: Products, Pipelines, Strategies, Therapeutics and Markets is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the technology, products and participants providing the driving force behind this evolving segment of the healthcare sector. The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug formulation developers, product designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the economics, technologies, disease segments, and commercial opportunities for drugs that incorporate deuterium into the chemical structure of APIs to modify drug properties in vivo. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.|
Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Deuterated Drugs – What You Will Learn
• What deuterated drugs are currently FDA-approved or in late-stage development, what are their distinguishing properties, how are they marketed, and what are the therapeutic specifics?
• What are the major factors driving the development of deuterated drugs?
• What are the product strategies of deuterated drug developers?
• What is the size of the deuterated drug market today, who are the active sector participants, and what will the market look like in 2024?
• How important are formulator-developer-manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
• What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for deuterated drugs?
Deuterated Drugs – Summary of Contents
Drug Therapy Market Dynamics
Market Segments and Indications
Extending Patent Life
Dosing Frequency & Patient Adherence
Deuterated Drug Therapeutics
Drug Property Kinetics
Extending Dosing Intervals
Addressing Unmet Therapeutic Needs
Selected Near-term Therapeutic Targets
Mitochondrial Function Modulation
Deuterated Drugs – Near-term Therapeutic Market Analysis
Regulations and Approvals
Clinical Trials & End Points
Defensive Patent Strategies