|For self-administration, adherence with drug therapy and disease management protocols has become a primary concern within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. For chronic conditions adherence has a direct effect on the patient’s quality-of-life. Connected devices – drug injection devices that are designed to address the patient adherence issue by reminding and recording data about patient dosing activity and making it available to HCPs – are gaining interest among industry and managed care participants. Efforts to enhance adherence have a non-negligible effect on drug formulations and delivery decisions, and are a significant factor in the prescribing decisions of most physicians. The connected device ecosystem includes OEM device suppliers, drug developers, human factors consultants and aftermarket third-party devices.|
Connected Injectors to 2024 Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Connected Injectors to 2024 Report Order Form (Download PDF)
What You Will Learn
• What drug injection devices incorporate wireless connectivity technology, how do they work and what new capabilities do they offer to patients and their HCPs?
• What benefits do connected drug injectors provide to patients in the area of improved adherence? Patient reported outcomes? HCP/patient communication?
• What therapeutic areas are the current focus of connected devices?
• Who are the companies behind the push to connected injection devices? What are their development activities and corporate alliances and affiliations
• What is the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on connected drug injection device commercialization and market access?
• What does the current market for connected drug injection devices look like? What will it look like in 2024?
• What are the key market drivers for the growth of connected injection devices?
Connected Drug Injection Devices – Summary of Contents
Connected Devices – The Opportunity
Near-term Markets for Connected Injection Devices
Comments or questions?