What We Do
Greystone Research Associates is a medical technology consulting firm focused on the areas of medical market strategy, product commercialization, and market research. We assist medical and healthcare market participants in achieving their business objectives through the creation of detailed development strategies, product commercialization programs, and comprehensive market and technology research and analysis.
Our market research services are designed to provide timely and insightful information and data on focused market segments, with the aim of providing market participants with the essential knowledge to refine and execute their strategic planning.
FDA Database Visualization
Our FDA database visualization practice has been created and designed to provide users with a unique and insightful perspective on a number of FDA data files
The FDA currently curates and maintains a number of drug and therapeutic device data files. These data files in their entirety define the current state of the medical device and therapeutic drug market. Examples of data sets that are of high interest for life science sector participants include:
- All Drugs Approved by the Agency
- Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations
FDA Purple Book
- Lists of Licensed Biological Products with Reference Product Exclusivity and Biosimilarity or Interchangeability Evaluations
Drug Establishment Current Registration Site
- This product is currently being updated with release projected for the second half of January 2024
510(k) Premarket Notification
- Medical Device Premarket Submission
Click on the Pharmaceutical Data Visualizations link in the top menu to view examples of DB visualzation screen shots.