Catalog No. (HGF444K) • US $4,850 • January 2024
Greystone Research Associates is pleased to announce the publication of a new market assessment. Injectable Hematology Growth Factors is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the technology, products and participants providing the driving force behind this evolving segment of the healthcare sector. The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug delivery developers, device designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the economics, technologies, opportunities for injection devices that are designed for patient self-administration. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.
Evolution in Therapeutic Care
Several recombinant hematologic growth factors or agonists for their receptors have been produced that are useful in treating anemia, neutropenia and thrombocytopenia, particularly in patients with end stage renal disease or aplastic anemia or who have received cancer chemotherapy or a hematopoietic cell transplant.
The shift in as-supplied packaging from single and multi-use vials to prefilled injection devices will accelerate over the next five years as drug developers move to empower an increasing number of chronically ill patients. The powerful physiological effects of antibodies, hormones and other biological drugs also increase the need for safety and compliance.
Numerous graphs, charts, tables and visualizations complement the analysis
Forecasts, projections of future market activity are derived using standard modeling and statistical techniques.
What You Will Learn
- Provides detailed analysis of injectable hematology growth factors delivery and device strategies, and product development factors.
- Assesses key markets, market dynamics and market demographics.
- Analyzes therapeutic demand drivers and evaluates injectable drug products in a number of key therapeutic segments.
- Provides market data and forecasts.
- Profiles market sector participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
- Assesses the importance of alliances and partnerships on drug product commercialization.
- Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors
Table of Contents – Handheld Devices for High Viscosity Injectables
Hematology Market Dynamics
Proliferation of Biological Drugs
Hematology Growth Factors
Devices for Administering Injectable Growth Factors
Device Selection – Stability and Material Issues
Dual Chamber Pens
Injectable Hematology Growth Factors – Product Assessment
Epoetin Alfa Hexal
Udenyca (Coherus BioSciences)
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
Advanced Kidney Disease
Predonation of Autologous Blood
Order Online (coming soon)